As a Co-operative business, we believe in ethical values and in putting our money where our mouth is. We have worked on numerous campaigns and projects all over the world as we put our
ethics into action to make a difference.
For over 15 years members of our group have been involved in assisting customers in Hong Kong, United States and England who wanted a consultant who would provide a no nonsense approach
to building their CRM system.
Some of these projects include:
- Foreign Embassy in Singapore to build a profile database of local and visiting nationals.
- US brokerage organisation in New York required a database to target specific groups of purchasers for barter business.
- Foreign Embassy in Japan wanted to build closer relationships in establishing local and overseas better business relationships.
- Overseas trek organisation wished to build profile cards on both local and overseas supporters and associates.
- Chicago law firm wanted a system for storing their client details and link this to the managed cases together with documentation. We assisted finding both a local consultant and
assisted with system specifications.
- Our executive team has been involved in training over 105 consultants from around the world. Many of these form the nucleus of the 4UCRM group.
In 2010 we have launched a a new charity plan combined with donations of fees and time from the executive team. Current projects include:
- School project in Australia to deliver building community relationships between school members and extended family.
- Church project to build multifaceted database to manage both internal and external relationships.
If you have a community project that requires our attention and expertise then we want to know. Use our feedback form and we can take it from there.