XACT link to MYOB
21 Day trial Version
You can download a 21 day trial of this product. This is a fully functioning version.
Pricing for MYOB for ACT! Link
Licensing is on a per user basis $180.00
Discounts available for 3 or more users.
Versions of ACT! this product works with
ACT! 2010 / 12
ACT! 2011 / 13
ACT! 2011 / 14
Not compatible with ACT! for Web
Compatible MYOB versions
MYOB AccountRight 18,19,19,5,19.6
MYOB Accounting Plus 17,18
MYOB Enterprise 6,6.5,19,19.5,19.6
Link ACT with the popular MYOB and AccountRight range of products, the Xact Link for ACT and AccountRight helps you operate more efficiently by eliminating dual
entry of data and exposing some of AccountRight's common tasks to ACT.
- Link your Customers in ACT to their Customer Cards in AccountRight
- Import MYOB and AccountRight customers cards into ACT
- Export ACT contact records to MYOB and AccountRight as Customers
- Update AccountRight customers details directly from ACT
- View your customers sales history directly from ACT
- Raise Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices directly from ACT
- Attach qutes to History tab in ACT! and email to your customer directly as a secure .PDF attachment. Even add additional documents of further attachments before sending.
- Convert ACT opportunities to Quotes, Sales Order or Invoices
- Create Customer Cards directly from ACT.
- Create quotes, sales orders and sales invoices from MYOB cards agains the ACT! record.
- Create visually rich charts from ACT using your MYOB and AccountRight data.
- View aged receivables from ACT!
- Now integrated with the ACT! Opportunities and Sales process. You can prepare a quote for your prospects
from ACT! using the upto-date Item List from MYOB Accounting so that you and your sales staff are quoting with accurate information across the organisation.
How MYOB link will benefit your business
Quick links if
you are using one of the following Accounting products
Available for both US, Australian and New Zealand versions.
For larger more complex business processes in Australia and New
A web based
accounting system in Australia and New Zealand FREE for personal use.
- Eliminate dual entry of records. Import MYOB account records, inbulk, or
individually into ACT! to immediately populate ACT! with established records from accounts. A link is created between the ACT! record and the MYOB
record so that updating from either application is simple.
- Establish straight-through processing practices between the sales team (frontoffice)andtheaccountingteam(backoffice) Thus smoothing the sales process,
reducing the overhead and inefficiency of passing verbal or written instruction from sales to accounts.
- Enable sales and administration staff to create quotes, sale orders and invoices from the front office Ease the load on accounting staff and empower the sales
team to complete sale documentation independently. This process does not compromise the integrity of accounting processes that should remain under
accounting staff control. e.g. preventing the sales staff from deleting invoices.
- Provide customer facing sales staff with the ability to monitor a customer’s account,with aged receivables details(30,60,90 day display). Allows sales staff to assist accounts with credit
control tasks and getting on top of overdue accounts at the time a customer is on the phone requesting another order.
The Xact link for ACT! and MYOB is an ACT! plug-in. When installed it operates as a Tab within the contact detail
view within ACT! In addition it provides a new menu item within the Tools menu in ACT! The application can work for multi-user or single user.
Turn your business processes into profit with one small link
The Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB is a simple plug-in application that allows you to combine your existing financial and non-financial customer information to create a 360° customer view
from within a single application. This‘fronttoback office integration’amalgamates customer
information (datasets) and brings together disconnected processes – such as the quoteto-order and order-to
-cashcycle.It’s the first ever link for ACT! and MYOB that allows for the creation of quotes, orders and invoices
direct from ACT! – creating a complete and accessible customer history for all staff to use.
Where customer data is not integrated effectively, business process are usually punctuated by errors, delays manual
intervention and paperwork. This will impact negatively on overall customer service as well as increase transactional
costs on an exponential basis. But one small link will see ACT! and MYOB Accounting users reaping the benefits of a fully integrated CRM application, enabling them to:
- Manage customer relationships more effectively
- Reduce operating costs
- Increase profitability
- Achieve competitive advantage