Businesses of all sizes
For the past 23 plus years we have worked with companies and individuals of all shapes and sizes.
Some of the vertical markets we have worked in include:
- Real Estate
- Land Development
Your consultant will help you develop your system so as to take advantage of your existing systems.
CRM systems for all users
For your CRM system to give you the best ROI it is best if all users are involved. Appoint a project co-ordinator to monitor the progress of your team.
Customer Relationship Management requires a central enterprise-wide database that is used by all members of the organisation. The relationship is built by the business
often before any sale is made often in the following process;
- The first relationship generally occurs during the sales and marketing cycle when the "customer" is first a "prospect".
- During the sales process, all information gathered about the prospect site and their personnel is recorded in the CRM database. It is also at this stage that these
prospects will be entered into the Accounting system.
- Once the prospect becomes a customer, sales generally retains the relationship with the customer. Marketing at this stage will also play a role in continuing and
expanding the relationship.
- In addition, customer support, professional services, development, and management play important roles in providing service and maintaining a good relationship with
- Every conversation, visit, or correspondence with a customer should be recorded in this database. This is especially important then for new staff to review the
relationship quickly and in a timely manner.
- You will generally also need to track the individuals at your customer, the products which the customer has purchased, what has been
shipped to the customer, maintenance contracts or service level agreements as well as all work or support provided to your customer.